We know these corporate cultures as a result of decades of recruiting, tens of thousands of phone calls and personal interviews, and comprehensive information gathering. We know where the action is, which companies are content with break-even while others seek to be industry leaders. We know their policies for relocation, compensation and promotion – who looks to promote from within. We know their turnover and why. We conduct honest exit interviews, sometimes long before they actually occur; honest reasons why employees leave, not reasons given the employer – which augment the depth of understanding we cultivate about companies in your industry. We know the reasons why some companies lose good people and others gain; why candidates want to work with one employer but shun another.
We can’t place every candidate with industry experience. But we can provide every candidate with an honest appraisal of his or her marketability; strengths – or weaknesses – address those areas where added expertise and skills will enhance their ability to meet their career objectives, to become a candidate in demand, one who is sought after. Those candidates that possess the qualifications the industry is seeking don’t look for jobs, the jobs look for them!.
- Employment: hiring market tight and likely will get more so….
- ..how unique is this Covid-19 driven period the industry is going through?
- Personnel consultant offers different approach to finding staff
- Where are all the good employees…and how do you keep them?
- Filling positions takes more than the latest social media